Thursday, October 14, 2010

God's Providence...



"God has a simplicity about Him in working out His plans and yet He possesses a resourcefulness equal to any difficulty...His faithfulness to His trusting children is unwavering and He is steadfast in holding to His purpose...Difficulty is actually the atmosphere surrounding a miracle, or a miracle in its initial stage...And it is the clinging hand of His child that makes a desperate situation a delight to God."

-Streams in the Desert

(This quote just makes me wanna jump and squeal with joy. If I was on my computer I would implement a picture of me jumping and making a goofy excited face...maybe next time.)
I believe in miracles. It makes me real excited to know I could very well be in the midst of one. It humbles me to think God would choose to make me a part of one.

Jesus, help me to be a good steward of this precious time in my life....


Preparin' for Rain...Kenz


No comments:

Post a Comment