Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I absolutely do not know what I am doing...

Then again, that is pretty typical for me. This notion is about to send me into that "I've-secretly-been-wanting-to-start-a-blog-but-don't-know-what-I-would-say-or-feel-like-I-can-add-anything-of-value" disclaimer that I've read lately...on some of my new FAVORITE blogs, may I add. This is not to say mine will become your favorite by any means. I'm doing this because, well, I don't know why but it seems like a fun way to be creative and a good place to go when my hand can't move fast enough to write the k*aus (HA, witty I know) filling my heart, on the un-lined pages of my journal. Not to mention, having a cute template and the chance that someone MIGHT stumble upon it makes my cyberspace vent sesh's more fun. I must say I'm intimidated to mention having a blog after reading the greatness that is out there, but I decided to go for it after reading the blogs to the left over and over (don't leave here without reading theirs). Now that I have fairly warned you...read with caution.

I just have to give a little background on the ol' blog title so I don't seem totally self-absorbed. In case you haven't caught on it's the first few letters of my name... Kenzie AUSband. Let me spell it out for you...K*AUS. That's key-os, phonectically (thanks, Webster!). I somehow came up with that back in highschool when I was going to be a fashion designer and have my own label after training under Betsy Johnson, HA (a girl can dream, right?!). Anywho, I'm pretty sure my Daddy would have granted me the Nobel Peace Prize after I told him. Always believing in me Dad... and I love you so much for it! He constantly reminds me of K*Aus and asks what I'm going to do with it. Bet you never imagined a blog Daddy, but don't worry that studio is 'a comin'! So K*Aus stuck and honestly...I feel like it fits pretty well, in a weird sort of way. Not that I'm all that out of control but I tend to be all over the place, have a mishmash of hobbies, always wanting to go in at least 5 different directions, can be quickly talked into a new product or activity, love things that are reallll colorful and bedazzled with silva glitta on occasion...you get it or maybe you don't (which would further validate my point). Oh well.

Anyway...this is a boring post but things that needed to precede what is to come. Being the nut that I have made myself out to be here, I can't make promises as to what you might find if you can stomach reading a second post. I literally hope things posted here are real and raw, random and relatable. Those of you that are reading this because you feel like you have too to make me feel cool...I love you. Those brave souls I don't know that might possibly find this...I love you for reading. We should be friends. Here goes nothin'...Thanks for playin'.

Daddy...Since you were there since the beginning of K*Aus I figured it was only appropriate that this one go out to you. Even though you might not be familiar with blogs and probably think I am doing this instead of marketing SERVPRO (make sure you click on the SP logo to the left), I'm sending lotsa blog love your way tonight. Cyberspace, meet my #1 fan, Mista REA Jr.  I love you so much, Daddy! You sure are good-lookin' to be turning the BIG 5-0 in a week or so :)


BIG Love-
Kenz

1 comment:

  1. I find myself: crying, balling, sobbing, smiling (ear-to-ear), laughing, so very inspired, pumped, intimidate, feelin' like a dream came true.
    I find myself yet again lacking good enough words for what I just read!

    ReplyDelete