Sunday, December 12, 2010

i don't know what to blog about...

because I have been MIA from cyberspace for so long with the exception of the 2 most important posts (Mama and Sissy) of my blogging career, there are so many things I could tell you about and I don't know where to start. My heart is overflowing faster than my pudgy little fingers can peck this keyboard. So for a little recap...

I managed to finish 13.1 miles in Mon-a-rheaaa (that's Monterrey auto-tuned T-Pain style), California with my studly beau and AwesomeAmbitiousAustin. Not too mention, we had an incredible cheerleading squad...the whole Griswold, I mean, Ausband clan. Listen, if you ever have the urge to do a half this needs to be the one you do...

Look at how much fun we are having!!!
Let's see what else...Oh, well I have a new job. I think everyone knows that now but for my millions of readers that may not, I'm studio manager at Dance101. I use the word "job" lightly. I don't really feel like I work because I love it so much. It's been a very interesting and rewarding transition. I left the comfort of working for a family business, a promising position, and a big future in the company to begin pursuing my dreams. As risky as it seemed, I feel so free. I love my day to day duties. I love the entertainment industry. I love Ofelia and Paulina de La Valette. I love providing a service that boosts people's confidence and self-esteem. I am SO grateful for this opportunity! I feel so blessed to be able to say "I love what I do" with a messy economy and as a part of what some have tagged "the Lost Generation". God's provision continually blows my mind.

Thanksgiving came and went way too fast. Let me just say, I am obsessed with Christmas music and Christmasy things and Christmas in general but sheesh...this year Thanksgiving seemed to get  more inundated than normal by the holiday hoop-lah. Nonetheless, the family time was much needed. ANDDD I also got to take a sweet little trip to Virginia to see Patrick's old stomping ground. It really is just a sweet, sweet place and I loved finally getting to go!!

God's abundant goodness is real and for your taking if only you will open your heart to it. My heart is so full these days and for that I could not be more thankful. I don't even know what to do with myself. Experiencing true joy is unexplainable. To God be the glory...

The half-baked cookies and ice cream I ate for dinner are making me sleepy. Plus, if I keep typing I'll continue to get frustrated because I don't feel like I can adequately explain myself in a funny creative way. That would be bad because then I might lose followers. I'm gonna stop.

Basically, I just want to learn to be a good steward of all that I have been given. I want to learn to love Jesus better and pass that on to others. Annnnnd let the advice and wisdom commence....

BIG Love,
Kenz

No comments:

Post a Comment