Thursday, December 2, 2010

Dear World,

Meet the most vivacious 20 year old that walks this earth, Miss Shelby Carmichael Ausband. Today is HER day (and Britney Spears's...remember when you thought that was so cool, Shel?). If you know her you can't get enough of her and your cheeks are sore from smiling after being around her. If you don't know her, change that. Maybe I'm biased, because she is my sister and all, BUT she lives to change lives and for that I am so thankful. She's a rebel without a cause. Her heart is larger than life. Her ideas are outrageous (as in BIG and awesome). She goes after things she wants in life. She unashamedly and boldly stands up for Truth. She can take care of herself when she's sick unlike someone else I know. She's crazy-fun. As Tina Turner would say, "She's simply the best!". Shel or She'll as BBM puts it, I hope today is pure perfection. I hope you feel loved and celebrated over there in Oxford. Thanks for your zeal for life, encouragement, ambition, love, support, and ability to stay calm in the midst of craziness. Thanks for being my very best friend in this whole wide world. I love you, Shebry!

#luhdisluhyou


IT'S LOVE,
Kannnnsie

4 comments:

  1. seriously, I am I put on makeup for class on this ONE day and I am crying it off... which is Jesus telling me I should not have even bothered in the first place! I really dont have words sissy- I mean JEEEEZZZZ moral of the whole thing is- all of that is a real description of YOU that aka- WHO I WANT TO BE! You are too good is the point! I did want to point out that you love getting the pictures of Daddy and I that show that we have more Chins than A Chinese phonebook, but I am still thankful! Also- you FORCED ME TO WEAR THAT RED LIPSTICK THAT NIGHT! Notice the fake nails and the gum-ball machine ring from Daddy to Mama!!! Bahahahahahah LOVE US!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good thing I DON'T have on makeup because i would have just cried it all off too! Y'all are both just...well, more than I can really say! Kenz, you nailed it...we love our Shel! The world just wouldn't be the same without her...glad and proud to say she's my niece!! Happy Birthday Shel!! Love you both! Anla

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is the first day i have read your blog and i couldnt ask for a better post. sista love is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh em gee.

    so cute.

    i agree with all of that :)

    ReplyDelete