Saturday, November 20, 2010

I love you, Mama!

Thank you for being the perfect answer to the often asked question "Who is your role model?". I am so blessed to have to look no further than my own home for the perfect example of how to live a fulfilling and God-fearing life as woman.  You are the best cuddler. You have the best style. You are the hardest working woman I know. You are full of integrity. You are wise. You are beautiful. You are generous. I could go on and on and on and on. You are ALL that and a bag of chips, as they say!


"Many women do noble things, but you surpass them all!" Proverbs 31:29



Today's YOUR day, Mama and  I hope it's perfect!!! Happy Birthday! I love you, I love you, I love you! Andddd I'm so very very thankful for you!

Y'all send sweet love her way today!!

Love,
Kenner

P.S....Surely Dad made the Chick-Fil-A run this morning! Hope your Truett's friends put a candle in your breakfast burrito and didn't forget one of your 2 sweet&lows.

2 comments:

  1. Kenz,

    All I can say, is I just spent the morning sitting here on the couch, enjoying my first morning of the Thanksgiving break with my kiddos, and wow, how proud I am of you! Love the blog, you are a witness of God's amazing love and Grace! Happy Thanksgiving to you! Beautiful girl, inside and out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I just discovered this sweet sweet blog :) Hope you're doing great!

    ReplyDelete